Saturday, June 12, 2010

Leaving AZ


Well this is my first attempt at writing in a blog. This is a new experience for me but I hope it will help keep you all updated to my adventures in New Orleans! I leave in less than 48 hours and I am feeling a whirlwind of emotions. I'm excited to leave AZ after living in the same house on the same street for 22 years of my life, yet I'm scared to be moving to someplace where I know absolutely no one and have never even visited! When I started applying for internships I thought I had it all planned where God wanted me to be, but let me tell you, God sure has a way of changing our plans to what he has ALREADY planned for us!! God has laid out the next 6 months for me and already knows how he is going to use me to impact every child I encounter in the hospital and every new person I meet there. Pray for me that I have patience in encountering soo many new experiences all at once. Pray that I have a safe trip over there driving with my sister and dad. And finally, pray that these next 6 months I do God's will and not my own. New Orleans here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment